Blogger Widgets

Tuesday 30 October 2012

My philosophy








My teaching Philosophy

For me, the philosophy of education that I want to apply when I’m become a teacher soon is always to be a good teacher and respected by the students. I believe that when I’m being a good teacher and always respect to my students, if God willing students would also respect me as their handsome teacher. Besides that, I also want to be a strict teacher to my students, decisive here is not to say fierce and always scold the students but firm when teaching and at the same time using the simple method of teaching because to attract my student attention during teaching and learning process.

In addition, I will also be applying discipline to my students especially in relation to time. I will make sure they use the time as best as possible because like quotes said that“time is golden”. Time management is very important for a student because when they are able to manage time well mean that they can manage them with the best education possible. Besides, I will always try to add and gain knowledge with various of information not only about the subject that I teach even general knowledge related, this is because students nowadays are more thoughtful and even some are more intelligent than his teacher. So to be a good teacher, I will always prepare for myself with the knowledge because when they enter the class and they asked me about something that out of box and hopefully with the knowledge that I have, I can to answer with something good and not desperate. When we can answer something in confidence, I believe students will have more respect for us and confident in our career as a teacher unquestioningly.

Career of a teacher is not an easy career because it involves the future career of the nation. So I will continue to improve ourselves from time to time in order to become a good and perfect teacher and always make Philosophy of Teacher Education, the National Education Philosophy and Philosophy of the National Science Education as a guide towards becoming excellent teachers to create a good student with high level of education.

Komen Laa Sikit Derrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment